Happy Friday, dear readers! We are certainly in the midst of the Christmas season and my 5 things today reflect that. How about yours?
1) Seeing our front porch Christmas tree lights from the road.
2) Watching Christmas TV specials actually on TV (I was able to catch most of Charlie Brown and all of Rudolph. Good stuff).
3) Christmas craft projects: knitting, embroidery, and even some sewing!
4) The anticipation of other people opening their gifts from us… I think I got our nieces and nephews some pretty perfect gifts this year and I’m excited to see them open them!
5) Our Advent wreath tradition. Sometimes at dinner, sometimes at lunch, my dear husband and I light our Advent candle.
What’s making you happy on this lovely Christmasy Friday?