1. The relationship between Irish/Celtic music and bluegrass music.
2. When you find the perfect gift for someone. (It may not be Christmas time yet, but it is definitely Christmas-gift-brainstorming time!)
3. “Talking shop” with my mom and brother-in-law (on separate occasions since they don’t live in the same place…) I love being able to talk about thrift stores and Fisher Price and Etsy and Ebay and all sorts of things with people.
4. Gilmore Girls. I know everyone and their sister is currently watching in on Netflix (and if you’re not, you’re doing it wrong. Seriously: start right now). I basically want to be Lorelai when I grow up. Just maybe a happily married Lorelai…
5. Dubliner Cheese and crackers for lunch. It feels so luxurious and it actually kinda counts for a real lunch!
What about you? What’s making you happy this week?