It’s Friday! It’s time to share 5 Things that make you happy. Let’s do this!
1) Discovering a new way to be productive: podcasts! Less distraction than watching TV while knitting and possibly even better for my brain! (Don’t worry LOST, I still love you).
2) When a new recipe works beautifully. (Creamy Garlic Pasta was the best homemade alfredo I’ve ever made!)
3) Finding that one thrift store treasure that reminds you why you hunt.
4) 1950s/60s-ish Disney animation. The sketchy, ink pen art that created classics such as 101 Dalmatians and The Aristocats.
5) Finding books I’ve been wanting to read at my local independent bookstore.
What about you? What’s making you happy today?