Yay Friday! (I have yet to decide if we should celebrate Friday by doing 5 Things or if we should use 5 Things as a way to get through Mondays…)
This past week was a delightful mix of home, away, work, play, with a good amount of food and family. Just my kind of week. I have hope my weekend will be filled with much of the same with the delightful addition of college football.
1) Art that is so striking it inspires you to try some creating yourself.
2) That magical Aha! moment that happens when you are making something and can’t figure out what is going slightly askew.
3) Bacon cheeseburgers with Irish Cheddar Cheese. (Having beef as a benefit of my dear husband’s job means we can splurge on the good cheese!)
4) Stocking up on Rooibos tea for the fall and winter.
5) Having a dance party in my house with my nieces. (If you haven’t heard Taylor Swift’s new song Shake It Off, do yourself a favor and watch this video. So fun!)
Tag, you’re it!